Sanctimonia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Horse Riding Track

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Calishia Lachrymose
Guardians of Laevateinn
Guardians of Laevateinn
Calishia Lachrymose

Horse Riding Track Empty
PostSubject: Horse Riding Track   Horse Riding Track Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Horse Riding Track Trackfield

An opened field specially made for horse-riding.
Back to top Go down
https://sanctimonia.rpg-board.net
Advent Len Animus
Novice
Novice
Advent Len Animus

Horse Riding Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Riding Track   Horse Riding Track Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:34 pm

It was slightly cloudy this afternoon. The sun was covered by the clouds, making the atmosphere wasn't too hot. The wind blew calmly throughout the place. Despite the cosmopolitan that surrounds it, that place feels so natural.

Advent was walking all by himself along the track field. Well, not exactly by himself. Beside him, there was a white male horse, following his steps.

Horse Riding Track TwilightStallion

His name is Twilight Stallion, and he's Advent's favorite. Advent's not a student or teacher at Laevateinn, but Verredian allowed him to put his horse at Laevateinn's stable, and use the track field, as well. The reason? Well, Verredian said he wanted them to ride their horses together once in awhile. Despite his anti-social personality, who could reject such offer? At least he wouldn't have to worry about how he's gonna feed his horse.

"Come one... Let's do the usual..."

As he whispered to his horse, that equine seemed to understand his words. Why yes, Advent has such a good affinity with beasts. Thus, he got on his horse, preparing himself for a quick run around the track field.

"Show me what you've got... Twilight Stallion..."

Upon hearing his words, the white horse stood on his legs and loudly neighed, before started to run, almost faster than the wind.

Last edited by Advent Len Animus on Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Valana Chelyx
Novice
Novice
Valana Chelyx

Horse Riding Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Riding Track   Horse Riding Track Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:49 pm

After all the lessons on the first day finished, Valana decided tak a walk around the academy while eating some candy.

"Um...this academy sure big..i wonder if i manage to see them all in one day?" said her.

"Cirp!" Suddenly, a yellow fur colour bird flied approaching Valana. The girl turn her face to seeing the little creature.

"Vabird!" Squealed her. Valana raised her hand and the bird landed on her finger.

"Hey there...You seem doing fine..." said Valana.

"Cirp! cirp!"

"Hehe, I know! It's my first day of school anyway...I'm kinda nervous like always" Then, after a few talk, Vabird flied and leaving Valana.

Suddenly, something approached her from left. And she just realized it after hearing the sound getting bigger, she turned her face and suprised what she saw right now.

"What the---?!"
Back to top Go down
http://avalanchely.deviantart.com/
Advent Len Animus
Novice
Novice
Advent Len Animus

Horse Riding Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Riding Track   Horse Riding Track Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Advent enjoyed the wind that blew his hair while riding on Twilight Stallion's back. The white horse is amazingly fast, as if piercing through the wind. His silver eyes sparkled with spirit, something that he rarely shows nowadays.

While he was enjoying himself, riding on his horse, suddenly, he caught someone walked across the track field. Advent's eyes widened, as he spontaneously pulled his horse's reins. Tiwlight Stallion quickly stopped and neighed, standing on his hinder legs when Advent stopped him all of a sudden.

Advent's heart almost stopped in a slight glance. Without even thinking, he glared to that person and snapped him.

"What the hell are you doing here? You could've got killed!"
Back to top Go down
Valana Chelyx
Novice
Novice
Valana Chelyx

Horse Riding Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Riding Track   Horse Riding Track Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Valana eyes widened when she saw a horse run toward her. She closed her eyes and not moving at all.

The horse quickly stopped and neighed, standing on his hinder legs when that man stopped him all of a sudden. Valana slowly opened her eyes, to see why nothing happened to her.

"What the hell are you doing here? You could've got killed!" shouted the man.

"I..Im sorry! I didn't realize!..." Said Valana panickly.

"I--I was spacing out!" She bowed "I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Advent Len Animus
Novice
Novice
Advent Len Animus

Horse Riding Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Riding Track   Horse Riding Track Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Spacing out?! In the middle of a track field?!

Advent couldn't believe what he heard from the girl. But then he noticed an eye-patch that's covering her left-eye. He said nothing for awhile.

"...Come to think of it... Didn't I come from her left side just now? Oh, well... Perhaps she didn't see I'm coming..."

Taking a deep breath, Advent tried to suppress his anger. It wasn't the girl's fault actuallly, especially if she couldn't see what's on her left side. But while he was thinking, he felt as if somehow, he's seen this girl somewhere.

"...Hey, you..." he called, with the same sarcastic tone as the usual, "Don't tell me you're the little girl at the entrance gate back then..."
Back to top Go down
Valana Chelyx
Novice
Novice
Valana Chelyx

Horse Riding Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Riding Track   Horse Riding Track Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:41 pm

"...Hey, you..." he called, with sarcastic tone "Don't tell me you're the little girl at the entrance gate back then..."

"Huh?" Valana took a close look the man in front of him. When she saw his face, she realized he's the same person she met yesterday.

"Oh..you..." said Valana "Sorry again about before...Next time, I wont spacing out again"

It might be rude if I just apologize...

"Um...My name is Valana...what's yours ,sir?" asked her nervously
Back to top Go down
Advent Len Animus
Novice
Novice
Advent Len Animus

Horse Riding Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Riding Track   Horse Riding Track Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:44 pm

"Umm... My name is Valana. What's yours, Sir?"

The little girl introduced herself nervously. Meanwhile, Advent let out another sigh. This girl is the second to address him as 'Sir'. Despite their polite manner, Advent felt uneasy, being called by such formal manner.

"There's no need to address me as 'Sir'. I'm not your superior," he got down from his Twilight Stallion. The white horse stood by his side obediently, while Advent introduced himself to the girl, Valana.

"It's Advent. Advent Len Animus."
Back to top Go down
Valana Chelyx
Novice
Novice
Valana Chelyx

Horse Riding Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Riding Track   Horse Riding Track Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 9:58 pm

"There's no need to address me as 'Sir'. I'm not your superior," The man got down from his horse. The white horse stood by his side obediently, while he introduced himself to Valana.

"It's Advent. Advent Len Animus." Said him

Advent? Wow...cool name...

"Thank you s---I mean! Advent-san...Is that fine with you?" Asked Valana with a smile.

"Well, If you don't like it...then...I'm sorry..." Said her again.
Back to top Go down
Advent Len Animus
Novice
Novice
Advent Len Animus

Horse Riding Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Riding Track   Horse Riding Track Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:21 pm

"...Fine with me," replied Advent shortly, as the girl, Valana, addressed him as 'Advent-san'. Well, at least that's a lot better then being addressed as 'Sir'. He's not some kind of noble, anyway.

"What are you doing here?" asked him again, "How could you walk by in the middle of a track field? Don't tell me you get lost..."
Back to top Go down
Valana Chelyx
Novice
Novice
Valana Chelyx

Horse Riding Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Riding Track   Horse Riding Track Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:51 pm

"...Fine with me," replied Advent shortly.

Fyuh...That's good

"What are you doing here?" asked him again, "How could you walk by in the middle of a track field? Don't tell me you get lost..."

Valana's eyes a bit widened, she looked around her and she noticed she's not on the right place.

"Um, Is this the way...to the park?" asked her
Back to top Go down
Advent Len Animus
Novice
Novice
Advent Len Animus

Horse Riding Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Riding Track   Horse Riding Track Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:12 pm

"Umm, is this the right way...to the park...?"

Advent raised his eyebrows upon hearing Valana's answer. She was going to the park, and yet she ended up at the track field? It just didn't make sense at all, at least for Advent.

"Simply put...you get lost. Just admit that..." Advent let out a sigh, "The academy's park is not here, but at the center of the first floor. At the opened area, that is."

Indeed he was an outsider, but Advent was very familiar with the academy's building and surroundings. Perhaps it was because Verredian allowed him to walk around that place, as well as keeping his horse in the academy's table. For no certain reason, or perhaps because Verredian considered him as a friend, someone that is not dangerous and wouldn't bring threats to his stduents. Nevertheless, Advent didn't feel very comfortable walking inside the academy, especially because he realized he was neither a student nor a teacher there.

"Did you understand what I just said? Or do I need to take you there?" asked him again.

He said that with the usual rude tone, but for some reason, everyone around him would be able to easily realize that he was only trying to help the girl, although he never intended to do so. Quite funny, actually, especially for someone like him.
Back to top Go down
Valana Chelyx
Novice
Novice
Valana Chelyx

Horse Riding Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Riding Track   Horse Riding Track Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:35 am

"Simply put...you get lost. Just admit that..." Advent let out a sigh, "The academy's park is not here, but at the center of the first floor. At the opened area, that is."

Ouch...Don't blame me..I'm not good with memorizing and I'm still newbie here

"Did you understand what I just said? Or do I need to take you there?" asked him again.

"Eh?...Well..." Valana seems nervous because she can't trust a stranger just like that, but she already greeted him so that means He's not a stranger anymore.

"Um...Yes, If it's not a trouble for you, Advent-san...If it is, I'll try to find it on my own!" said Valana.
Back to top Go down
Advent Len Animus
Novice
Novice
Advent Len Animus

Horse Riding Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Riding Track   Horse Riding Track Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:44 pm

"Umm...Yes, if it's not a trouble for you, Advent-san... If it is, I'll try to find it on my own!"

Advent let out yet another sigh. For some reason, he felt as if he could already guess what Valan's answer would be, and that's pretty much right.

"Stop talking rubbish... If you get lost again, you will only become a trouble. Personally, I don't really care about it, but I think the others do."

After saying that, Advent got up on his Twilight Stallion. The white horse was waiting there beside him obediently all the time.

"I'm gonna take this horse back to the stable. So wait here and don't go anywhere until I return. You got that?"

The Twilight Stallion turned back, and Advent ran it to the stable, leaving Valana there, all alone. He didn't really care about others, but he just hope that girl wouldn't do anything stupid while he was away.

@Valana: I'll be back in a sec. Just post whatever you like so I can continue... flick
Back to top Go down
Valana Chelyx
Novice
Novice
Valana Chelyx

Horse Riding Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Riding Track   Horse Riding Track Icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:24 pm

While waiting Advent, Valana just standing there. Then, move to the other side. So, she won't encounter another horse rider.

"Wow...Is he a friend of the headmaster?" said Valana. "Oh well~" Valana took out her candies again and eat it. She also looked around so she can memorize the place arounf her right now.

"But man...this academy REALLY HUGE..."
Back to top Go down
Advent Len Animus
Novice
Novice
Advent Len Animus

Horse Riding Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Riding Track   Horse Riding Track Icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:46 pm

Advent ran his horse to the stable. He stopped and got down in the front of the stable door, and led his horse inside. After getting him in one of the empty stables, he rubbed the horse's head, as the Twilight Stallion seemed as if he was going to miss his master.

"I'll be back one of these days..." Advent smiled while rubbing his horse's head, "I know you're gonna miss me, but take care of yourself well, okay?"

It's not everyday Advent showed a smile so lightly, but it seems that his gentle side showed up around animals, even wild Beasts. He left the stable afterwards, walking his way back to where Valana was waiting.

"I'm back..." said him coldly. It seems that he has returned to his usual self, "Let us not waste anymore time and leave for the park immediately."

Not even waiting for Valana's respond, he turned his back and started walking.

@Valana: Let's us continue our conversation here. hoho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Horse Riding Track Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horse Riding Track   Horse Riding Track Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horse Riding Track
Page 1 of 1